- view and print transactions
- download statements
- update contact and TFN details
- access super calculators
- download RSA forms
- sign up to receive bcu RSA eStatements
Forms and information:
- RSA payment request
- RSA transfer authority
- Interest rates
- download the bcu retirement Savings Account PDS
- RSA application
- RSA Death Benefit Nomination form
- Notice of Compliance
Click the RSA Access button above to access and manage your bcu RSA.
Please use your RSA Member Number as your User ID. Your password is your date of birth, entered in the following format, DDMMYY.( E.g. if you were born on the February 1, 1950, you would enter 010250.) The site will automatically prompt you to change your password when you log in for the first time.
New passwords must:
- Be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 30 characters.
- Contain at least one (1) lowercase letter
- Contain at least one (1) upper case letter
- Contain at least one (1) numeric character
You can not use the same characters in sequence and special characters are not permitted. For more information or for assistance please contact bcu on 1300 228 228.
The following conditions of use apply to your use of the RSA website, which is managed by a third-party provider. By logging on to the website, you agree to the following conditions of use:
- To access information, you must log in using the User ID and password that will be supplied to you either prior to your first use of the website or at other times. You may not use your iBank User ID and password to access this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your User ID and password safe and confidential - you must not disclose them to anyone.
- We will give access to your information to any person who uses your User ID and password.
- You must tell us immediately if you suspect that any other person has gained access to your User ID or password, or that they have been lost or stolen. We will then issue you with new access details.
- While every effort will be made to rectify any interruptions to access, bcu is not responsible for any delays or interruptions to accessing your RSA details online. We are not liable to you for any loss or inconvenience you suffer as a consequence of your not being able to access the website nor are we responsible for the content of any information that is obtained from the site.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information available from the website is accurate and up to date but we give no warranty to that effect.
- These terms and conditions are supplemental to the terms and conditions that apply to your bcu RSA, including the terms and conditions that apply to your access to our internet banking site.