Some of the benefits of bcu Business iBank:
- Ability to view and print electronic statements
- Allows you to schedule future payments and transfers
- Access to BPAY functionality, so you can pay your bills online
- Enhanced security with SMS Security Codes two-factor authentication
- Delegation of different access levels to your employees
- Two-signatory authorisation – transact online from your business account even when more than one signature is required to authorise the payment
1 Only internet charges and/or call charges will apply. Check with your ISP or mobile phone service provider for details. You’ll need a computer, an internet connection and Internet Explorer 5.0 or later and a bcu business access or bcu basic business access product to access bcu Business iBank.