1. A bcu saver requires you have a bcu access or bcu advantage saver; a bcu isaver requires you have a bcu access, a bcu basic access or a bcu advantage saver; and a Retirement Savings Account requires you have a bcu access or bcu advantage saver.
2. Subject to eligibility
3. View account/download statements only through website 'Acurity On-Line'
4. $5 fee on bcu access is rebated for students.
5. First 4 transactions per month are free. Each transaction above that will attract a fee of $1
6. 1 free WBC / St George atm withdrawal / enquiry per month. Each atm transaction in excess of this will be charged a fee by the atm operator plus a bcu fee of 50 cents.
7. Balances are protected by bcu's assets and product balances up to $250,000 are covered by the Australian Government bank deposit guarantee.
8. This is general advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Before acquiring this product, you should consider whether this product is appropriate for you and refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Retirement Savings Account (RSA).