Credit Cards - be ready for anything
With a great low rate and credit limits starting as low as $5001, a bcu Classic credit card is perfect for those unexpected costs, online shopping or for when you’re travelling overseas.
Weekends away, festival tickets and online sales, all possible with your bcu Classic credit card.
Personal Loans - Helping you get what you want sooner
With low rates and no establishment fees4 for students, a personal loan can get you that new car, holiday or set you up with study supplies. You can borrow amounts from as low as $4,000, and with our redraw facility access any extra payments you’ve made along the way.
- $0 establishment fee for students4
- Competitive low rates - Flexible repayments
- Choose a term that suits, from 1 to 5 years
- Manage your loan online with bcu iBank
More about Personal Loans
What can I borrow for?
Getting a personal loan is quick and easy. Simply fill out the form and a personal loan specialist will help you out. A bcu personal loan can help you get what you want sooner including...
- Get a new car
- Get a used car
- Moving out of home
- Consolidate your debt
1. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply 2. All interest rates are annual percentage rates (APR) and variable rates are subject to change (see our current rates here). 3. First annual fee waived for full time students who are 18 years and over with a current student ID card or full-time apprentices with current letter of employment. 4. For a limited time, full time students who are 18 years and over with a current student ID card or full-time apprentices with current letter of employment pay no establishment fee, other third party legal costs where necessary are additional at customer’s expense.