1. A bcu Dream Saver requires you have a linked bcu access or bcu basic access; a bcu saver requires you have a bcu access or bcu advantage saver; a bcu isaver requires you have a bcu access, a bcu basic access or a bcu advantage saver; and a Retirement Savings Account requires you have a bcu access or bcu advantage saver.
2. Withdrawals subject to criteria
3. Available to students 18+ years of age
4. View account/download statements only through website 'Acurity On-Line'
5. Excess fees apply and can differ on each product. Please refer to our Fees and Charges Schedule
6. $5 fee on bcu access is rebated for students.
7. 1 free WBC / St George ATM withdrawal / enquiry per month. Transactions in excess of this are charged by atm operator plus a bcu fee of $1.00.
8. Balances are protected by bcu's assets and product balances up to $250,000 are covered by the Australian Government bank deposit guarantee.
9. This is general advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Before acquiring this product, you should consider whether this product is appropriate for you and refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Retirement Savings Account (RSA).
10. Bonus interest is paid when $200 or more in total deposits and no withdrawals are made in any one calendar month.
11. Interest is calculated on the amount in each tier at the rate applying to that tier. It is not paid on the total amount at the rate for that tier.