2. Subject to eligibility
3. View account/download statements only through website 'Acurity On-Line'
4. $5 fee on bcu access is rebated for students.
5. Excess fees apply and can differ on each product. Please refer to our Fees and Charges Schedule
6. First 4 transactions per month are free. Each transaction above that will attract a fee of $1
7. Each atm transaction in excess of this will be charged a fee by the atm operator plus a bcu fee of $1.
8. Balances are protected by bcu's assets and product balances up to $250,000 are covered by the Australian Government bank deposit guarantee.
9. This is general advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Before acquiring this product, you should consider whether this product is appropriate for you and refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Retirement Savings Account (RSA).
10. For a bcu advantage saver, eligible pension and payments must be credited to the bcu advantage saver product.
11. Interest is calculated on the amount in each tier at the rate applying to that tier. It is not paid on the total amount at the rate for that tier.
12. The monthly fee will not be charged if the balance is over $500 at the date of charging.